Administrative difficulties? Hotline listening
In order to ensure outreach, The Advisor and Family Social Economy (CESF) provides individual assistance and / or group on the concerns of everyday life.
Near your home, the permanence of points receptions are at your disposal to inform you and help you in various areas of everyday life:
- Fill Forms (CAF, AAH, Taxation, indebtedness ...)
- Write letters (lease termination, litigation, compensation ...)
- Support in professional procedures (writing a CV, cover letter, job interview simulation ...)
- Supporting the migrant population (accompaniment to regularize their situation ...)
- Support individuals in their daily life (understanding of an invoice, Budget management ...)
Social hotlines have as main objective to ensure an attentive listening to people, seek solutions, direct them to the most appropriate services to solve problems.
The Group Discussions and Exchanges
As part of its activities Councillor offers discussion time at which people can meet in order to deepen a communicative practice and bring the same to speak properly be understood in a group.
Each person has their own experience and has something to say, to share, to express ... Indeed, in dialogue on a variety of topics (the government, the family, education, neighborhood, cultural festivals ...) the person can increase vocabulary, develop fluency in speech in order to benefit insurance to better communicate and position itself and give its opinion.
The Collective Action Group
As part of an exchange on topics of everyday life groups can be formed to share different practices (filing paper, budget, business processes, exploring the social and administrative environment in the region ...)
Every Monday and Tuesday,
from 8:15 to 11:15: Espace Loisirs
The third Wednesday of the month
from 9:00 to 12:00: A Space des Prés
The fourth Wednesday of the month
from 9:00 to 12:00: Service Infos Jeunes